Presently, we are joining the war against Covid-19 helping thousands stranded in different towns & cities when family members locked themselves in the village. Support us from spreading rumors, myths and wrong information circulating online/ offline about Covid-19 pandemic.
Nambon.com: The website is dedicated to the people who never met or seen or understand their biological custodial-physical parents i.e. father or mother or both on this Earth. A vision to live a life with ourselves independent entity to help the poor and needy, privilege, un- privilege, destitute men & women, orphan round the globe.
We have different stages, different view, different life style & living. Our unpredictable life spans on earth vary with different factor depending on the environment, culture, influences and so on. Generation will continue without knowing how we become! Orphan, not knowing relatives or clans, all fade away so soon which cannot retrieved other than to move on except knowing ourselves! This is the starting of Nambon.com with a motto “is all I know”. Explore life by discovering what we can contribute for better tomorrow.
Life is beautiful when you live righteously which has its own legal rights of Truth, and the truth has no ending except conquering triumph to live life peacefully.
- Like-minded people with common goal to enhance the dignity of life through righteousness and peaceful mean in good health;
- Rural development & technology for sustainable agriculture, protection of forest & maintain ecological balance;
- Support and solutions to destitute men & women, orphans, widows, widowers & vilamoh person/parents;
- Practices progressive value education & culture, gain knowledge to obtain abundant wisdom;
- Online & offline for continuous development, improvement of services, communication & technology.
Office HourMonday - Friday
Summer: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Winter: 09:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Contact usNIRDT: Nambon.com
Tamei, Tamenglong District
Manipur, India - 795 125
P: (+91) 700 542 0575